Winter Scholarship Opportunities

Back to Article
Back to Article

Winter Scholarship Opportunities

daja dansby

daja dansby

daja dansby

Anh Trinh, Editor

With graduation looming ahead, many seniors are waiting for their colleges to respond with acceptance letters or financial aid offers. Below is a list of a few scholarship applications still open to help battle those college costs.

• Engebretson Foundation: The deadline is Feb. 28. This $10,000 scholarship is awarded to high school seniors who are recognized for their academic achievements and leadership abilities.
  • Association of Texas Leaders for Education Scholarship: The Deadline is March 15. This $1,000 scholarship was established by the Association of Texas Leaders for Education (ATLE) for Texas residents who are graduating seniors and will be attending a Texas school to pursue a secondary education.
  • Don’t Mess with Texas: The deadline is April 1. This scholarship ranging from $2000 to $6000 is to recognize high school seniors who are planning to enroll in an accredited Texas college or university.
  • Abbott and Fenner Scholarship: The deadline is June 15. This $1,000 scholarship from Abbott & Fenner is going toward those who have the desire and ambition to succeed.
  • Chegg Monthly Scholarship: The deadline is the last day of each month. This $1,000 scholarship is awarded each month for applicants 16 and older.